Wednesday 8 August 2012

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Luxury Cleansing System



Today and tomorrow are not going to be good days. At this moment I am munching on a rich tea biscuit with relish as it's the last thing that I'll be eating until Saturday.

Without going in to too much sordid detail, I have somehow been talked into having a colonoscopy. I HATE hospitals and procedures but equally, it's best to investigate things when they need investigating and people go through a lot worse.

As this is a beauty blog, I am not going to chat about what my bowels will be experiencing for the next two days, but I will instead implore you to watch this hysterical video of Billy Connolly which just about sums it all up.


Anyway, not even a Dr going where the sun don't shine can detract from my excitement about my latest beauty find. Just as I thought I'd found the ultimate cleanser in Ren No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm, another one came along that just beats every cleanser that I have ever used hands down. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Luxury Cleansing Serum is just sensational. You pop a bit of the balm (which contains a list of beautiful botanical products) in your hand and warm it up a bit and then mix it with a sprinkle of the rosehip exfoliating seeds which come in a separate pot. After that you massage away into your skin and remove with a cloth (half flannel and half muslin). The effects are outstanding. My skin has never glowed like this, my spots and scars have totally faded and I have had comment after comment about my skin (including from my husband Chris). This is my new hero product and I thoroughly recommend it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment