Tuesday 21 August 2012

Filming With Pixiwoo

Very quick one this morning although I have SO many things to tell you about in the coming weeks including:

- An incredible medi-pedi to get your feet healthy and beautiful
- A very easy-to-apply and long-lasting liquid eyeliner
- My review of Rapidlash
- The most relaxing and inspiring facial I've ever experienced
- Why I love Mama Mio Products

Anyway, yesterday I did some filming for the beauty section of heart.co.uk with my favourite make-up artists (and the most successful beauty vloggers of all time) Pixiwoo. We were talking about a new service from Boots No.7.  I'm not allowed to tell you what it is YET but as soon as I can I will. What I can say is that I reckon it's going to totally revolutionise the way we choose our makeup and quite possibly the beauty industry as a whole. Very exciting stuff.

It was fab to catch up with the girls who are incredibly down to earth for two sisters who are known all around the world. They really are as lovely as they come across in their videos! I was also lucky enough to get a makeover from Nic which was a real treat.

In other news I was very excited to see that Melvita has come over from France and is now available in John Lewis. Melvita is a range of organic and really beautiful face and body products. Definitely worth a try. I particularly love the smell/texture of the Gelee Fraiche Desalterante.

Anyway, promise I'll write soon at more length and with some great recommendations for you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment