Sunday 5 February 2012

Radical Skincare


My main aim with this blog is to be as honest as possible with you. When I try a product that doesn't work I either won't mention it here or I will let you know. I think that is the great thing about beauty blogs in general really. We don't have the commercial restrictions of many beauty journalists and build up really good, honest relationships with our readers.

Anyway, I'm telling you this because I want you to know that when I tell you about a product that I love, I generally will have spent a good amount of time testing it on myself and others in the hope that I am giving you an honest analysis that you can really trust.

I have been using Radical Skin Care products for the last month in a bid to see whether they perform as well as I was promised when I met their creator Liz Edlich.

Liz has been creating Radical Skincare with her sister for the past fifteen years. The story goes that they noticed that their skin was aging and decided to create the ultimate anti-aging creams and products for themselves and their friends without worrying about the cost. They never intended to launch them, they were to be used and enjoyed by their closest circle of friends and family. Eventually they managed to create an amazing set of formulas that really worked and their Hollywood mates who trialled them came back begging for more.

Fast-forward to 2012 and Liz and her sis decided that they couldn't hide their miracle lotions and potions from the world because they were so good and Radical Skincare was officially launched.

Now I must admit that I sometimes get a bit tired of what I often think of as PR blurb. I mean in this saturated market, people need to think of a unique selling point for their products and the Radical Skincare story is definitely an attractive one.

However, whether this story is for real or not, Radical Skincare REALLY does work and after a month of using it both my husband and I have seen a dramatic change in the appearance of our skin.

Here's the blurb as explained by Liz Edlich:

We simply developed the most potent antioxidant formula and delivery system on the market today. Resveratrol, Coffee Arabica, acai, green and white tea, prunes, pomegranate, grape seed and many more natural sources create this powerful berry bronze formula. Antioxidants tend to breakdown when put into skin care , so we created a technology that could suspend the antioxidants within the formulas so that formulations would deliver the maximum power and potency of these antioxidants directly upon contact of the skin! I then had our potency put to the test by an independent USDAS lab in a head to head clinical test against leading brands that included: Clinique, LancĂ´me, Neutrogena, Cellex-C, StriVectin, SkinMedica, etc.

Radical Skincare proved to be 300x more potent in antioxidant strength than leading mass and prestige brands tested!

Here's what my hubby and I think:

- We have been using the Age-defying Exfoliating Pads, the Peptide Infused Antioxidant Serum and the Anti-Aging Restorative Moisture for the last month.

- The Exfoliating Pads are meant to be so potent that they can help rid you of crows feet. Unfortunately I found that they made my skin sting so had to stop using them. My husband really likes them though.

- The serum and moisturiser are just INCREDIBLE. I've been putting a layer of serum under the moisturiser each morning and evening and have been getting loads of comments about how good my skin looks, as has my husband. We are both glowing with much firmer skin. As we are in our 30's it is hard to judge their anti-aging benefits, but all I can say is that the change in the quality and appearance of my skin has been really noticable.

So would I recommend Radical Skincare?

This stuff is expensive but the serum and moisturiser are the best that I have used with really noticable benefits. I don't think that I could afford to buy them as part of my regular routine but when I can I will as I feel that they will not only benefit my skin in the short-term but will help keep it looking young and fresh in the long-term.

If you want to treat yourself or have a birthday coming up, try this range! If you can only afford one product then go for the serum! Radical Skincare is now available in Harrods xx

http://www.radicalskincare.com/about.php

17 comments:

  1. It's a nice blog and have much information...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, great tips and information which is useful for all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls are more sensitive to skin health conditions. The main reason of the pollution and the dirt, they face on the work or outside the house. Hence extra skin care is required.
    Donepezil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Radical skin care is shared on the post here. Useful post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information. You truly did a good job…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, really glad you're enjoying it x

      Delete
  6. Hi, Are you well?

    I am so interested about your posting. Your viewed topic of bonnbeauty.com is so important to me also everybody its a Valiable site for all the people .I always like this website .Anyway, I'm telling you this because I want you to know that when I tell you about a product that I love, I generally will have spent a good amount of time testing.I also want to show about on The cost of this medication is quite affordable. Buy Xtreme no today. It is value trying, at least for 3 several weeks to experience the consequences. There will not be adverse reactions during this interval. Dianabol is a difference and all the medication is identical because of the identical component.

    Thanks For Only You Create That cute Article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a delight to read this article. Care with excellence at no terms and condition is your priority and seem beneficial for the mankind. Great work. Keep going. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Age defying? You're 30 years old for crying out loud......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous.
      As I said in this post, even though I do not have older skin, I noticed a marked improvement in the appearance of my skin when I used this product. Anti-ageing products can also help you fight the effects of ageing from a younger age so this is not only a product for older people.
      Hope that helps.
      Thanks
      Nicola

      Delete
  9. Exfoliate your skin daily. Scrub away the dirt, pollutants, chemicals and toxins that get lodged in your skin – day after day. If you want a natural scrub then all you have to do is add white sugar grains to your favorite body wash. Of course, you will have to efficiently wash away and scrub off the sugar’s sticky feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your honest opinion... and getting the hubs in to trial products as well... brilliant! I've the aspirations you stated above for my blog too... love it if you could stop by sometime and let me know your thoughts! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicola,
    Brilliant article! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

    cheap skincare

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please keep on posting about This topic. I want to know more details about it. Anyway, I have read some of posts in your blog here. And all of them are very informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am happy to receive information about skin care products, services, offers and promotions from carefully selected third parties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stuff that people make for themselves usually works.

    ReplyDelete