Thursday 25 October 2012

Yet Another Mascara Post



Miaow!



As ever my quest to find the perfect mascara continues.

I always say that it's hard to review mascaras as everyone's lashes are different, but the quality of some mascaras speaks for itself.

I was recently introduced to Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara and having used it all week I am really impressed.



The Brush:

Soap and Glory have created and trademarked the "7-sided fan flare 180 brush" which sounds like the kind of thing that Harry Potter would fly for a game of Quidditch but is basically a brush with a V-shaped groove running across one side. The idea is that you kind of slot your eye-lashes in the V and it captures, curls and volumises them. You then rotate and squiggle the rest of the brush around the lashes for the full effect.

The formulation:

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump and goes on really easily. You don't need too many layers either (even when you like to have massive lashes like I do!) It also lasts for ages without smudging.

The packaging:

Love it!! It reminds me of YSL Mascara but without the price-tag. (It also doesn't dry up like YSL mascaras do).

I really like Soap and Glory as a brand and love their body-scrubs in particular. Although they can sometimes seem expensive in comparison with the other brands in Boots, I reckon they wouldn't be out of place in a shop like Space NK and if this was the case, their products would seem like total bargains!




No comments:

Post a Comment