Monday 1 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I'm a massive supporter of Breast Cancer charities. Breast Cancer affects so many women and both my Aunty and an old friend have experienced and (thank goodness) survived it.

I have had a couple of scares myself and I am a huge advocate of checking your breasts thoroughly at least once a month. If you do find a lump, however small it is, it is SO important to see your GP as soon as possible. The sooner you deal with these things the better and catching it early is really key. (The chances are that the lump will be nothing serious anyway).

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and there's loads of stuff going on in the beauty world to support it.

Yesterday I had my nails painted at Heart HQ by the lovely girls from Nails Inc. They're doing a campaign called Paint Your Pinkie Pink. The idea is that you paint the nails on your little fingers pink and then tweet your photo online at @nailsinc and @BCCampaign or post it to www.facebook.com/nailsincLondon. Nails Inc are selling an amazing pink glittery polish called "Pinkie Pink" and for every polish sold they will give £1 to Breast Cancer Campaign.

                                                    Me and my pink pinkie


One of my favourite brands, Mama Mio are also doing a campaign in support of the brilliant cancer charity Look Good Feel Better (which is well worth checking out if you or someone you know is suffering from cancer or if you fancy donating to a charity but don't know which one to choose!!)

In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month they will donate a pound for every Boob Tube (their cult bust and neck firming cream) that they sell via mamamio.com.  I really love this product not only because it helps fight wrinkles and firms your bust but because you can do a really effective boob-check while you apply it.

Mama Mio are also giving you the chance to get a free 10 day trial of Boob Tube. All you need to do is follow this link www.fitskinforlife.com/bcauk and take their Fit Skin Test.





2 comments:

  1. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete