Sunday 14 October 2012

Covent Garden Dental Spa and Shu Uemura




I've written about my love affair with the Covent Garden Dental Spa before but I'll say again that this is THE place to go if you have a fear of the dentist. It looks like a spa, smells like a spa and twenty minutes in the massage chair sipping herbal tea before your treatment is enough to relax even the most severe cases of dentophobia!

Anyway, if you check out their website, you'll see that they have an ongoing stream of exciting special offers and one of their most recent involves sparkling white teeth and vibrant lipstick!

Basically, for £40 you get a twenty minute clean and whitening polish (usually worth £44) at the Spa  followed by a trip down the street to the Covent Garden branch of Shu Uemura where you'll have the perfect shade of lipstick chosen for you to enhance your new sparkly teeth. (Worth £19.50).

I was really happy with the treatment which focuses on your front teeth. My teeth felt super-clean and as usual I was given loads of advice about the areas that I need to focus on when flossing and brushing. The people at Shu Uemura were expecting me and after trying three lipsticks chosen to suit my skin-tone (and teeth) I settled on Rouge Unlimited 342 which is a stunning vibrant coral.

For more information check out the Dental Spa's Website here and then take a peek at the gorgeous Shu Uemura shades here.

xx


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! What a great blog you have published. I like it and i will share it to others.
    Dentist Encino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good blog with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for making this web site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I Cant find it.

    ReplyDelete