Tuesday 2 October 2012

All About Eyes


I very rarely go all out and criticise products unless I have very good reason to. What doesn't work for oneperson may be absolutely brilliant for another and it is not my place to potentially affect the success of a company.

However, I need to tell you a few things that I have found whilst trialling Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum and also talking to other women who have used it:

1. Rapidlash works! This stuff really does make your eyelashes grow longer BUT a few women I have spoken to have complained that their lashes became too long and spidery rather than thick and voluminous.

2. This stuff can cause a reaction. When you are applying any product very close to your eyes then you need to be careful. Unfortunately I had to stop using it after a few days as my eyes were stinging and red.

3. In some cases Rapidlash can slightly change the colour of your eyes. I know a woman who had bright blue eyes that became considerably darker after repeated use of the product.

If you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't react to Rapidlash then it is obviously very exciting to know that it will make your lashes grow. However, please use it with caution as I'm just not certain that something with this many side effects can be totally safe.


That's More Like It.....



                                                Eyeko is loved by loads of celebrities for good reason!

In better news, I have been trialling Black Magic Mascara which is the new offering from Eyeko and I absolutely LOVE it. Eyeko products are used by a plethora of celebrities and the thing that I personally love about them is that they're both good for your lashes and make them look great.

Black Magic Mascara is thickening, volumising and lengthening and doesn't budge. The wand is a brilliant shape and catches every single lash and I love the fact that it is paraben free and contains Keratin and Shea Butter.

The one thing I have found is that it is quite hard to remove. You'll definitely need to use a waterproof makeup remover!

Eyeko also do a fabulous liquid eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and again will stay in place all day! Check it out here.








No comments:

Post a Comment