Tuesday 23 October 2012

Liberty London

I had a bit of time in between meetings today so couldn't resist a peek at the Liberty Beauty Hall!

As ever I was like a kid in a sweet shop. The thing I love about Liberty is the great mix of well known and rarer/exclusive brands.


 The first thing that caught my eye was their gorgeous new Liberty Bath and Body Range. The soaps and body washes come in Lavender, Rose and Geranium and are produced in Devon so are British and made with home-grown ingredients. The body washes are £20 each and I think they'd make a great Christmas present.



The above soaps were in the bath section on the third floor and I totally fell in love with the packaging. They are made by Nesti Dante and are formed using a traditional process dating back centuries. They are only £4.50 each and smell delicious.


While I was in the Diptique section I had a sniff of their new Tea Candle. The smell was a mixture of spices, tea-leaves and BO. Very odd yet kind of carnal. I think this fragrance will provoke a real Marmite reaction!


On the subject of candles, the above are the BEST I have ever smelt. The scents are unbelievably evocative and realistic. They are made by Cire Trudon and even though £60 is a lot to spend on a candle, they are of such a fine quality that I might be tempted!



I couldn't resist a visit to the chocolate room before I left! Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment