Wednesday 24 October 2012

Delicious Dinner Recipe


Yum!

Last night I had four of my best friends round for dinner. My friend Bec and boyfriend John are the best cooks and biggest foodies I have ever met and dinner at theirs is like going to a Michelin starred restaurant so I  really wanted to make something that would impress them. The only problem is that my cooking skills are severely lacking in comparison.

In a state of panic I called various friends and relatives begging for impressive and easy recipes and it was my friend Lucy who came to the rescue with one for Chicken Pesto Stew and Cheesy Dumplings that she had found on the BBC Good Food Website.

Although it took a while to prepare, it was TOTALLY worth it. Bec and John were really impressed and my husband kept winking at me and humming (which he does when he really enjoys his food).

If you have 6-8 people coming over then please give this a try.....you'll love it!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2063663/pesto-chicken-stew-with-cheesy-dumplings



No comments:

Post a Comment