Tuesday 25 September 2012

Morning!!

A few bits to tell you about today.

Rather randomly I have come across a kitchen tool that makes the perfect makeup storage space.

I usually keep everything in a professional makeup artist style box but the thing I like about this tool carousel is that when I'm in a massive rush in the morning I can see where everything is at a glance.

Here's a piccie. Loving how organised everything looks!!


You can get your hands on one of these organisational wonders here .


In other news, I've been trialling some Balance Me products for the past couple of weeks and must say that I'm really impressed. I love anything natural and Balance Me products contain no nasties at all!

So far I can tell you that their Rose Otto Intensive Lip Balm is really good. My lips are feeling very moisturised and plump and it works really well on cuticles!

My love affair with L'Occitane Limited Edition Hibiscus Flower Hand Cream continues. I guarantee that once you try this stuff you'll be hooked. I'm thinking of emailing them and literally begging for them to continue it and perhaps bring out a perfume with the same scent!!

Right, I'll be back soon with more Balance Me reviews and I also want to tell you about a brand new Eyeko Mascara that I can't wait to try!!




No comments:

Post a Comment