Monday 30 July 2012

EARTHLY BODY Marrakesh X Leave In Treatment & Detangler



Any chances of ever meeting a man in my formative months at University were ruined by a horrid hairdresser who (without asking) chopped off my hair and gave me a mullet. It was just awful. Those close to me jokingly referred to me as mullet girl and I felt like a female version of Pat Sharp.

The only plus side of having my hair unwillingly chopped off was the fact that the awful knots I had when my hair was longer totally disappeared. My hair was therefore in better condition and my mullet had a lovely shine to it.

Thirteen years later and the mullet is a distant nightmare but the long hair and knots are back. So it's with a great sigh of relief that I have recently discovered Earthly Body Marrakesh X Leave in Treatment and Detangler.

Basically, after you wash your hair, spray it all over (or just on the ends if you suffer from greasy hair) before you dry it. It smells luscious, gets rid of all your knots and honestly makes your hair shine like glass. My hair is also in much better condition since using it.

4 comments:

  1. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Thanks for the post.
    body treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!!I have been looking for this kind of info on other blogs and none of them went into the details as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

    ReplyDelete