Sunday 8 July 2012

Soulmate Food



As I munched on cakes, scones and crustless sandwiches while cheering Murray on yesterday I placed my hand on my bloating tummy and inwardly scolded myself. Only the day before I was a virtuous dieter with a flat and happy tummy.

Here's the diary of my week as a contented dieter thanks to diet delivery company Soulmate Food.

Sunday 1st July:
I am eating as much chocolate as possible and feasting on steak and chips."Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we diet".

Monday 2nd July: 
I was really excited when I got to work and was handed a massive box filled with my meals for the next two days. Having used diet delivery companies before and been less than impressed with the quality and variety of food, I was really relieved to see how delicious everything looked. 

Soulmate food are a diet delivery company that offer a variety of different plans including detox, juice cleanse and Cellulite. I have chosen the 6 day Weight Loss diet which consists of 3 main meals and 2 snacks a day. Everything looked very fresh and wholesome and there was enough food to keep me full for the entire day.

Breakfast which was a gorgeous bircher muesli was a particular highlight and I loved the dinner of fresh cod and vegetables.

Tuesday 3rd July:
I'm really enjoying not having to worry about going food shopping and knowing that all my food is sorted. The meals today were all really tasty and I loved tucking into a healthy flapjack this afternoon without feeling guilty.

Wednesday 3rd July:
Box number two arrived this morning and was filled with stir-frys, breakfast pancakes and even a delicious lasagne.
My tummy is also feeling a lot better today. I tend to suffer with IBS symptoms. I think this might be due to my early mornings. (I get up at 2am to present my radio show) and also bad eating habits that tend to go with working odd hours.  I haven't eaten any bread or wheat so far this week and I think this may have really helped. It's also great to be eating such a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables.

Saturday 6th July:
Today is my final day of my diet and I'm really going to miss it. Every meal has been fresh and tasty and all the stress of cooking and worrying about what to eat has been taken away.
I have lost a couple of pounds and my tummy is looking flat and feels great.

Soulmate Food are a really good company. Nothing is too much for them and the quality of the food and service is fabulous.

If you fancy giving one of their diets a go check out their website http://soulmatefood.com/order-now/






2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola,

    Thank you for your kind words about Soumatefood. We really like this article and its lovely of you to say such nice things.

    Kind Regards,
    Soulmatefood Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure! I really enjoyed the diet and rate you!

      Delete