Saturday 6 July 2013

Xen-Tan Luminous Gold Gel

It is hot hot hot in London at the moment and last night was spent celebrating my dear friend Darren's birthday. We spent the evening eating INCREDIBLE dim-sung and sipping Ginger Martinis at Yauatcha in Soho. This place isn't cheap but it is the best Chinese food I have eaten bar-none.

If you do go, I highly recommend the soft shell crab which comes covered in chilli roasted almond flakes and the jasmine tea infused spare ribs. Heavenly!!

Anyway, I decided to slip into my newest LBD from my favourite shop of the moment & Other Stories. Being all pale and pasty I knew I had to fake tan and due to the fact that Chris and I were running late (as usual) I had to do it quickly.

I squirted a healthy does of Xen-Tan Luminous Gold Gel on my tanning mitt, rubbed it over my body and within ten minutes was dressed and out of the door.

Now I really love this Xen-Tan gel , mainly because it smells of holidays, has sparkly gold particles in it and dries really quickly. The colour is also very natural and olive in tone.

However, my speedy application led to a very uneven tan....



As the night went on I got progressively browner and the bits that I had missed looked paler and paler. I have decided that fake-tanning is an art form and takes experience, time and patience.

If you have never tried Xen-Tan, give it a go though as it really is gorgeous when applied properly. x

2 comments:

  1. You know what...I was just reading another blog and something just reminded me of you and I realized. I haven't seen any of your posts in so long!

    Corona Dentist


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply brilliant! I didn't know this is how it works now. Very informative post.Thanks for guiding me through this.



    dentist encino

    ReplyDelete