Monday 12 December 2011

A Christmas Treat for your Mum

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you my gorgeous Mum!


Today I am handing Bonn Beauty over to Mummy Bonn who sparked my passion for beauty as a kid. (She is very glamorous and I still love watching her applying her makeup!)

Anyway, MB has tested The Jewels of Elemis for me. The minute I saw it I thought it would make the perfect luxury present for Mums this Christmas.

Mum's thoughts:

"I thought that all of my Christmas’s had come at once when I was given The Jewels of Elemis as an early present.

My skin was looking dull after a two week cold, which had been doing the office rounds, so the timing was perfect.

The collection is beautifully presented in a grey patent make up case and is aimed at mature skin. Each of the six full sized products are Pro-Collagen. Not being able to wait until Xmas, I started by using the Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules. The pot is divided into blue capsules for the night and pink for the day. Each capsule smells beautiful and repairs the visable sign of aging and helps counteract damage done by pollution. I followed this by using the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. This is one of my favourites, which I always end up coming back to. After two weeks of using the capsules and marine cream I noticed that my skin was radiant and had a pink glow. Just what I needed for Xmas parties.

I have just started on my third product, having run out of my usual cream cleanser and can report that it has exactly the same radiance boosting effect and my face feels beautifully soft. I shall now be using the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser as one of my staple skincare products.

I’m looking forward to pampering my body with the rest of the set."


Thanks Mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment