Thursday 19 April 2012

Olay Total Effects 7 in One touch of MaxFactor Foundation


I've never been one for wearing foundation. I'm probably crazy as the right one can make you look amazing, but I just feel that it clogs my pores and isn't necessary.

However, I recently read a glowing report about Olay Total Effects with a touch of MaxFactor Foundation. I liked the idea that it was a moisturiser/foundation which was really good for your skin and not too heavy. It also contained that all important SPF which really is vital for maintaining young and healthy skin.

I have worn it a few times now and find that a little goes quite a long way. When applied, the skin instantly looks fresh and glowing. The coverage is light and the skin feels good. The only down side is that it doesn't make a very good base for makeup. I've found that my bronzer really clings to this product and looks blotchy.

This is a great moisturiser for creating a natural look with added protection, but be careful to apply a primer with it if you want your makeup to look good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment