Monday 30 April 2012

Elemis

With the Jubilee and the Olympics coming up I'm feeling very proud to be British and what better time to celebrate some of this country's best beauty brands!!

My favourite of the larger British brands has got to be Elemis. Their products are incredibly effective and they have a great ethos too.

Over the years, some Elemis products have become my beauty must-haves and I thought I would share a few of my favourites with you now.

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream: This is one of their best-sellers and is ultra moisturising and highly effective at fighting wrinkles. I love the scent of this cream and the way that it makes my skin look and feel.

Papaya Enzyme Peel: This face mask is one of their all time classics. My husband and I both use this every week or so and it is gorgeous. I find that it is great at reducing scars and making you glow.

Frangipani Monoi Body Oil: I adore this product. When I have time, I use it as an all over body moisturiser. The scent instantly transports me to my honeymoon in Mauritius and my skin is always super-soft for days after. This also makes a great massage-oil, cuticle oil and can even be used as an intense moisturising treatment for your hair. You can take a peek at all of their products here: http://timetospa.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment