Wednesday 20 April 2011

Early Mornings and Itches


It's 3.50 am and I'm at work having just eaten a banana and a disgusting bowl of Oatabix with hot chocolate (there's no milk at work because of the up and coming bank holiday!) It was really horrible and stodgy and I categorically don't recommend it!!

Anyway, just before I start my show I wanted to tell you about a weird ailment that I have. It's embarrassing but I like to share so here ya go....when I'm tired and/or stressed I get eczma at the top of my right buttock. I've never had it anywhere else and it is totally random and very annoying.

My best friend Nayanah who has suffered from eczma in the past (although I doubt it's on her right buttock) recommended Aveeno moisturising cream and it REALLY works. I've found that it gets rid of the problem totally and is really soothing. It's also a fab moisturising cream!

ps I usually wouldn't talk about my bottom but it's early and I'm slightly delirious. If my boss is reading this, don't worry..I promise not to talk about it on the radio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment