Tuesday 19 April 2011

Kate Middleton Shine


Everywhere you look at the moment there is a picture of Kate Middleton and her shiny, silky, glorious mane of hair. Is it fake I ask myself...has she paid her hairdresser Richard Ward thousands of pounds to painstakingly apply hair extension after hair extension? Alas I think that the answer is no! Princess Catherine-to-be is one of those lucky girls who is blessed with the good hair gene (and enough money to have frequent hair treatments and cuts).

If you can't afford such luxuries then I wanted to tell you what I do when my hair needs a shiny boost and I want to do it on the cheap.

What you need:

Olive oil
bath hat
that's it!!

What you do:

Warm some olive oil on the stove in a saucepan. (Don't let it get too hot, it needs to be luke-warm!)

Put the warm oil in a bowl and apply it to your hair bit by bit. If you suffer from greasy hair then don't rub it too close to your scalp.

Put your bath hat on and relax for 10-20 minutes.

Wash your hair as usual

Voila...shiny hair fit for a princess for less than a pound!

No comments:

Post a Comment