Tuesday 14 June 2011

An outstanding anti-aging serum


Sometimes I look in the mirror and my face looks a bit grey. Do you know what I mean? I just seem to lose my glow and lustre (this generally happens when I haven't had enough sleep or I'm a bit stressed!)

The answer to sallow skin probably lies in getting more shut eye and drinking lots of water, but sometimes you need a little extra help.

Well this help comes in the shape of a true wonder serum called "Higher Nature AEterna Gold Collagen Creme Serum"! It's a long name..I know!

This stuff is packed full of marine collagen, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid and does wonderful, mysterious thigs to the face.

Basically, shove a bit on under your usual face-cream in the morning and put it on more thickly at night and you will notice that your skin looks younger, plumper and much healthier. It also gives a lovely glow.

Another great thing about this spectacular stuff is the price...it's only £28 and as far as I'm concerned beats all the ultra expensive anti-aging creams that promise you the world and often fail to deliver.

Thanks to my beauty guru Nuz for yet another amazing recommendation!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I love ur writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm crazy but even if I had a few botox Toronto treatments and I'm going to have more of them, I still use some anti-aging creams and oils, because I think this way the result of my cosmetic treatment will last longer.
    I'm glad to see only positive results about this one so I will definitely give it a try.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete