Monday 6 June 2011

What a Manicure!!


I had such a lovely manicure yesterday! I was given a voucher to spend at BLOWW Urban Hair and Spa off Regents Street quite a while ago but it had taken me ages to get round to using it. I'm glad I waited as it was a real treat at a time when I am a bit stressed with wedding plans etc.

I decided to go for the luxury manicure as my nails aren't looking great and I only have three weeks left to get them looking good for my wedding.

So what made this mani so lovely?

- Renata, the woman who did it was really friendly and a total perfectionist
- I had a hot hand mask treatment and my hands have never felt so soft-I seriously recommend this! (It costs £8 extra)
- My nails have been shaped into perfect square tips and look very smart
- They used Seche Vite which meant that for once I didn't smudge them within two minutes of leaving the salon.

Some manicures are just awful and I have big issues with certain nail bars that feel like a bit of a conveyor belt! Call the spa on 020 7292 0300 and ask for Renata!

By the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with beauty, but I thought I'd introduce you to Ricky the Rockhopping Penguin. He's a new addition at London Zoo's Penguin Beach and I had the pleasure of interviewing him last week...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment