Friday 22 July 2011

Finally a fake tan that's really good


How many times have you applied or had a fake tan that stinks of digestives/makes you look like an oompa loompa/streaks/looks goddamn awful?

Before my wedding my Mum took me aside and said something along the lines of "Are you planning on having a fake tan for the wedding? If so make sure you don't have the one you had done before your 30th!"
"What do you mean?" I asked imploringly. (I thought I looked rather nice on the night.)

A quick look through my photos proved my mother right (as per usual)! I looked like a sun dried clementine.

Anyway, there was no way I was going to walk up the aisle looking all pale and uninteresting so I went on a search for the ultimate fake tan and I'm glad to say that I found it.

The product is called He-Shi! It smells good, it looks natural and it goes on like a dream. I particularly recommend the Gradual Tan which builds up to produce a beautiful glow.

If like I did, you want to get it absolutely perfect, then there is only one man to see. His name is James Read, he works in the spa at the Sanderson Hotel, he is one of the best and most well known tan appliers in the world and his celebrity client list is mind boggling. He is in fact known as the "tantalist" which I absolutely love.

So here are all the details you need to be tan-perfect:

http://www.thetantalist.com/

http://www.sandersonlondon.com/en-us/#/explore/?id=/sanderson-london-agua-spa/

http://www.he-shi.eu/

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment