Monday 11 June 2012

Bioeffect EGF Serum






Nothing excites me more than the unveiling of a new "miracle product". When a product claims to change your skin/health/life and has a long list of shining reviews then it is almost impossible to resist.


I was recently introduced to the latest miracle of the beauty world which comes courtesy of a company called Sif Cosmetics. If like me you get turned on by science, statistics and hard proof as to the efficacy of a product then will love the blurb on their website http://www.bioeffect.co.uk/ :


"BIOEFFECT EGF Serum is a groundbreaking innovation for the cosmetic market, as it contains human-like EGF cellular activators made in plants. Extensive scientific research on the role of EGF shows that it stimulates the activation and renewal of skin cells, hence contributing to increased wellness and beauty."


"The BIOEFFECT EGF Serum has been developed by some of the globally leading dermatologists and biochemists. It works by activating biological processes within the cell, stimulating the skin’ s own renewal process to improve the overall appearance and texture. By applying the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum onto skin, it is possible to slow down the biological processes of ageing and to increase the production of elastin and collagen once again. Cellular activators have therefore been called the next revolution in skin care."


In effect, this is a product claims to turn back the hands of time and according to one leading cosmetic surgeon, repeated use has been just as (if not more) effective than going under the knife. Other beauty bloggers are raving about it and a long list of A-Listers are total converts.


Now here's the thing. I am in my early thirties and don't have many wrinkles, so it is fairly hard to honestly judge an anti-ageing product. However,  I have been using the serum for nearly a month and my skin is glowing and healthy. Whilst the fine lines on my forehead certainly haven't disappeared, the general quality of my skin has definitely improved and I am enjoying using the product.


The only negative is that I have had blocked pores on my chin since using the serum. It is quite potent and perhaps a too bit much for my skin. I find that the day-cream which also contains the vital anti-ageing ingredients is milder and really lovely so this may be a better option for some skin-types.


I would recommend that you try this product before you consider cosmetic surgery. It has worked for so many people and is a much cheaper option. I don't recommend the serum for young skin as it is very potent, but it's definitely one to invest in if you have deep-set wrinkles or want to protect yourself from the signs of ageing.

















No comments:

Post a Comment