Thursday 21 June 2012

Fake Tanning for Older Skin

Introducing Grandma Connie




Connie is my amazing Grandma who may be in her eighties but looks (and acts) like she is much younger.

Anyway, being partial to looking sun-kissed, my Grandma has tested a long list of fake tans in recent years. Fake tan is hard enough to apply on younger skin, but when you age, it tends to gather in wrinkly and dry areas so she hasn't always had the best of times with certain tanning products.

Anyway, I recently sent her my favourite He-Shi Express Liquid Tan and hey-presto, she phoned me waxing lyrical about her perfect, even, sun-kissed skin. Apparently my eight year old cousin saw her the day after she had applied it and said "Grandma you look really nice and well".

So, if you've got older skin and fancy a natural tan, Grandma Connie (and I) thoroughly recommend it!

http://www.he-shi.eu/productdetails/1260/he-shi-express-liquid-tan-300ml/


1 comment:

  1. Similar to this web page your site is individual of my new faves.I like this website shown in addition to it has given me several sort of inspiration to have success for certain reason, so thanks.

    ReplyDelete