Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jane Iredale Zap and Hide Blemish Concealer


I went to a great Beauty PR event last week where I was introduced to about eight brands that I had never heard of. The brand that impressed me the most was Jane Iredale. This company has one of the most extensive ranges of mineral makeup on the market and the quality of their products is very good.

The great thing about mineral makeup is that it doesn't block your pores. Jane Iredale products are also anti-inflammatory and provide protection against UVA and UVB rays without the addition of chemical nasties.

I have been particularly excited about Jane's Zap and Hide Blemish Concealer. On one end you have a balm that heals and soothes your spots and on the other there is a great concealer also containing the aforementioned healing properties.

My advice would be to use the healing end at night and then the concealer during the day.

I've found that the concealer gives amazing coverage. It is quite heavy but easily blended. This isn't one for using under the eyes but is a great option for covering and dealing with skin imperfections. I also recommend that acne sufferers check out Jane's range as many claim that it has really helped clear their skin.

Here's the link: https://janeiredale.com/us/en/mineral-makeup/concealer/zap-hide-blemish-concealer.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment