Monday 28 May 2012

MAC False Lashes Extreme Black



I went to the Harrods Beauty Hall the other day and as usual found myself gravitating towards the MAC makeup counter. I'm just coming to the end of my favourite mascara Haute and Naughty Lash but in the name of research thought I would see if their other mascaras are as good.

I had a chat with one of their makeup advisors and explained that I was after big, dramatic lashes with a good amount of volume. She instantly recommended False Lashes Extreme Black and said that it was their most dramatic and effective mascara.

Well the only drama that I'm getting from this mascara is the fact that the application wand is made in such a way that I get more mascara on my upper eye-lid than on my actual lashes. The product that I do get on my lashes is of average quality at best. My lashes do look longer, but considerably less so than usual. Within an hour I have panda eyes!

I wholeheartedly recommend Haute and Naughty, but if you're after a false lash effect steer clear of False Lashes Extreme and go for Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara. It's far cheaper and an excellent product!

No comments:

Post a Comment