Thursday 24 May 2012

He-Shi Express Liquid Tan


My legs are Casper the Friendly Ghost white. They are at their happiest when hidden in a pair of opaque black tights, but when the sun comes out this is not a good look.

So...what is a girl to do when she needs to get her translucent legs out and pronto?? The answer lies in a miraculous bottle of He-Shi Express Liquid Tan.

Yesterday morning I got out of the shower all pale and uninteresting and three minutes later I was glowing with a really natural tan. This product was so simple to use. I did a quick dry-body brush before getting into the shower and that was it. You're advised not to apply moisturiser so I literally poured the product onto a tanning mitt and rubbed it in. It took literally no time and I was left with an instant even tan that dried quickly, hardly smelt and developed throughout the day so is still looking good 24 hours later.

This is one of the best tanning products that I've tried. Here's the link: http://www.he-shi.eu/productdetails/1260/he-shi-express-liquid-tan-300ml/

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if there ever was a better tanning choice as compared to Permanent Makeup Salons

    ReplyDelete