Sunday 20 May 2012

Mavala Scientifique - Nail Hardener



When I was about ten years old my best friend taught me two "life skills" that have caused me no end of problems. The first was how to shave my legs and the second was how to bite my nails. Yes it could have been worse, she could have introduced me to drugs and booze, but thanks to said friend I suffered from ingrowing hairs and a terrible biting habit for years.

Fast forward twenty years and the hair problem has disappeared thanks to the wonders of laser removal, but the years of nail biting have taken their toll and mine are now weak and flakey.

Anyway, I was recently introduced to Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener and it has definitely had a positive effect on the state of my nails. It is seriously strong stuff and you have to be really careful that you don't get it on your skin/cuticles when applying it, but the effect on the nails is really good. Use it twice a week and they'll be stronger and more robust.

Mavala products are available at John Lewis. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment