Monday 26 September 2011

Design Your Own Shoes

My feet are the bane of my life. You know when someone asks you what you would change about your body? Well the first thing would be my ridiculous feet. They are different sizes, abnormally wide in some places and then stupidly narrow in others and whatever I do I can never find shoes that fit and look attractive.

I know that I'm not the only person to suffer with this problem. I have friends with massive feet, tiny feet, bunions...you name it they have it. The universal problem seems to be that not many shops offer shoes for anything other than the perfect tootsies.

If you do not suffer from the above problems then keep reading anyway because I'm about to introduce you to a shoe company that not only caters for all sorts of shapes and sizes but that also allows you to design your dream pair of shoes.

Check out this video:



I visited the Upper Street London office yesterday and was totally wowed. The shelves were adorned with the most beautiful shoes in an endless variety of designs and colours. I was like a kid in a sweet shop as I designed my dream pair with Julia who is part owner of the company.

If you want to design your dream pair of great fitting shoes then check out their website:

http://upperstreet.com


I'll post a photo of my own shoes as soon as I get them, but just to tantalise you, they're red, black and incredibly sexy, just as good as any pair of Louboutins and much much more affordable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment