Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas Ideas Part 1

Christmas is well and truly on the way and I am SO excited. I've started playing Christmas songs on my show on Heart and while some listeners have been texting in and saying that November is too early, I say that seeing as Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, we might as well make it last for as long as possible!!

My friend Jamie who is a presenter on Classic FM gets so excited about Christmas that he has a playlist on his IPod that overflows with his favourite seasonal anthems. He listens to it on his way in to work and arrives feeling happy and ready for anything.

Anyway, if you're struggling to think of pressie ideas, I've put a few together for you. Enjoy!

 The minute I light my White Company Winter Candle I know that Christmas is here. The smell is just beautiful and they do a whole range including reed diffusers.The candle retails for £20 and it's definitely on my Christmas list!

Elemis have launched an amazing range of gift sets this year. My particular favourite is the Pro-Collagen Queen kit. It costs £195 but is actually worth £315 so is a massive saving if you/ someone you love is an Elemis fan. Inside the stunning purple case you'll find all the heroes of their Pro-Collagen range, including a massive pot of my favourite day-cream.

There are some much cheaper gift boxes in the range and another personal favourite is the Princess of Spa which is worth  £80.00 but is retailing for £49.50. It contains a gorgeous hand-cream, nourishing bath-milk and a bottle of relaxing bath Elixir which smells sublime.

The best present that I ever bought was meant to be a joke. I designed a pair of matching onesies for me and my husband on the All-In-One-Company website. His was blue with his name written in red and mine was the reverse. After a few hours of refusing to try it on, Chris finally succumbed and we now spend many a cold night snuggled up in our warm (but admittedly unsexy) onesies. Check out the website-the design opportunities are endless!! (I might go for one with ears this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment