Thursday 1 November 2012

50% Off Upper Street Shoes




I have a reccuring  dream where I am  wearing Louboutin Stiletto Boots whilst performing in a professional ballet troup. This is categorically impossible for two reasons. Firstly, I have two left feet and secondly they are big, different sizes and heels cripple them.

The only pair of heels that actually fit and don't hurt are in fact a pair that I designed on the Upper Street London website.

My Upper Street shoes are red and black, comfy, sexy and different from anything you can find on the high-street. The website itself gives you carte-blanche to design your dream pair of shoes and the quality of the product is very high.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Upper Street have now launched an app which you can find here.

The launch day is today and if you download it before midnight you will get 50% off a pair of shoes which is a brilliant deal. 

Enjoy :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment