Monday 13 May 2013

Beauteco Box

I love giving presents. I don't know if it is a purely selfish thing because I love the feeling of fulfilment that I get from choosing a present that is 'just right' or whether I am in fact a genuinely nice person who gets pleasure from seeing other people happy. I think it is probably a combination of both.

I find Chris really easy to buy for as I know him so well. Often we do very thoughtful and slightly silly gifts for each other and also love to treat each other to weekends away. My father on the other hand is not quite so easy. I find myself racking my brains for months when it comes to him. Failsafe options include food and wine, but there's only so much food and wine one man can consume.

It's the women in my life who I find the simplest to buy for. All of them without fail love beauty products and I love to put together little boxes of goodies for them. My Mum is always most excited by luxurious face and hand creams, my sister adores makeup and perfumes and my girlfriends are into all the latest wonder products and are big on mascaras.

Beauty boxes are such fun to put together. If you know someone well, then you will probably know the kind of things they love as well as their skincare needs. If you are going to make a box, buy one luxury item and a few cheaper but lovely products. My perfect box would perhaps include:

Liz Earle Hot Polish Cleanser
Emma Hardie Handcream
Revlon nailpolish in a bright coral
Margaret Dabbs Foot Oil
L'Oreal Liquid Precision Eyeliner

If you haven't got time to put a box together then there are a few companies out there who will do it for you.
One of the latest beauty boxes to be launched is Beauteco Box.

For £10 p/m they will send you or a loved one two monthly boxes containing five products. Some are full size and others smaller.

The thing I like about Beauteco is that they give different options depending on your skintype and you get to choose your box in advance. This kinda ruins the surprise element but means you know what you're getting and that you can actually use the products rather than pushing them to the back of your bathroom cabinet.

I trialled a box recently and was very happy with it. There is something so exciting about getting a special beauty delivery at work and I would LOVE to get them twice a month.

My box contained :

Anatomicals Body Scrub (full size)

Anatomicals Hand Cream (medium)

Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser (small)

 Mitchell & Peach Body Cream (Medium)
                               
Melvita Ultra Cleansing Oil Rose (enough to last at least a month or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment