Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush

Last night Hetty (my pet African Pygmy Hedgehog) escaped. One minute he was doing his usual circuits of the lounge floor and the next he was gone.



Chris and I spent ages looking for the cheeky little critter only to find him happily snuggling down in a bag of clothes that have been destined for the charity shop for months.

The morals of the story are that you should never underestimate a hedgehog's ability to out-wit you and that if you collect clothes together to take to the charity shop, don't hide them away and forget about them but do it there and then.

Apart from chasing errant hedgehogs, I have spent this week working on a crazy documentary that I'm hoping to get comissioned (it's about BDSM and I have a feeling that it's going to take me way out of my comfort zone but will be an amazing challenge and make compulsive viewing if it gets made), having my hair coloured by the amazing Daniel Galvin Junior and trying to catch up on a bit of sleep. I have also of course been trialling lots of products to tell you about.

My favourite thing this week has got to be the newly released Bourjois Cream Blush. Bourjois powder blusher is such a classic, but the cream blush is something else all together. It goes on beautifully and gives the perfect flush. I love the range of colours and the price-point at £7.99 is excellent too.

I can honestly say that the quality of these blushes matches if not exceeds the MAC, Nars and Bobbi Brown equivalents. The colours are stunning, they go on and blend with real ease and the classic little pots are a pleasure to use.

My favourite colour so far is 02 as I love coral shades of blusher, but they are all really lovely and will suit all skin-tones. I predict that these little pots will become a true beauty staple and hero product for many years to come.





1 comment:

  1. Blusher is the important products of cosmetics.With using this products looking can absolutely change very nicely.And Dous blusher is good than other.for knowing more about beauty visit please http://www.beautiesfactory.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete