Tuesday 14 May 2013

Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur

Even by my standards I have had a crazy day.

Here's a taster:

1am: 80's Show on Heart
4am: Finish show and jump in cab
4:30am: Clamber into bed
10am: Alarm goes off
12:30: Voiceover for the Daily Star (in the middle of nowhere)
1:30pm: Rush to Liverpool Street Station
2:30pm: Meet director of TV doc that I'm working on
4:30pm: Travel to Clapton and meet incrdible Dominatrix who might be appearing in said documentary
6:30pm: Return to Liverpool Street and go crazy stocking up on beauty products from Boots (my form of retail therapy)
8pm: snuggle up in bed and grab a few hours sleep

As you can see, I have been quite busy and sleep doesn't figure very highly on the above list. However, one of my reckless Boots purchases has made the world of difference to my poor, slumber deprived face.

After spending £12.99 on a tube of Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur and smothering my face with it before work,  I can tell you that this stuff really does do what it says on the tin. I went from shiny, blotchy and pallid to glowing and mattified within seconds. All my imperfections really were blurred away and I felt airbrushed.

My skin feels soft and still looks great six hours later and I would be happy to leave the house with nothing but this and some mascara. This is a definite beauty must-have and really does make a palpable difference to the appearance of your skin.

One thing I would say is that it needs a few seconds to settle on the skin before you apply your makeup as it was a tiny bit slippery to start with. (Although this may be down to the fact that I applied a little too much!)

Here's to spur of the moment shopping at the end of a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment