Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel


The problem with nail polish is that it never lasts for as long as you want it to. My main problems arise from forgetting to wear rubber gloves when I wash up only to find that my perfectly manicured nails are ruined and washing my hair which invariably leads to chips!! Even without these water-based issues, nail polish rarely looks perfect for more than a few days and other than spending considerable amounts of money on 3 week manicures, there hasn't really been an answer.....until now!!

Bourjois have come up with 10 Days Nail Enamel which not only promises to strengthen your nails but also to last for 10 days (with the odd touch up!)

The polish goes on very easily which is down to a small, angled brush. I chose no 11 which is a very sexy and true red! It dried very quickly and looked great even after one coat. The other colours in the series are vibrant and fun and at £5.99 you could buy all of them for the price of a 3 week mani!

I've been wearing the polish for a good 6 days now and it's still looking good!! No chips yet and the only problem is that the tips have faded slightly. (This can easily be dealt with). I recommend a top coat when you use this polish which will gloss it up a bit!!

All in all, this product has been a long time coming and I think it's going to make our lives a lot easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment