Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pure Package Gourmet Diet Delivery


I love cake, and chocolate and ice-cream and yes sometimes I go to the local Greasy Spoon and get a fry up after my show. I also eat a lot of good stuff but my biggest weakness in life is naughty food.

I lost about half a stone before my wedding which was instantly reinstated on Honeymoon when I couldn't resist eating everything that my all inclusive package had to offer.

The problem with putting on the half a stone again was that my gorgeous new jeans were so bloody tight last week that I felt faint every time I sat down and I saw a woman looking disapprovingly at my "muffin top" on the tube! In sheer panic I decided to try out a diet delivery programme in the hope that it would get me back on the right track. The one I chose is "Pure Package". It is London based and used by a plethora of celebrities when they want to get in shape.

The idea is that you get a cool bag delivered each night with all your meals and snacks for the next day. All the food is of a very high quality and the meals are creative and delicious. By the end of the day, you have eaten healthily and had your quota of all the necessary ingredients for a healthy, balanced diet.

I've been trialling the "weight loss" diet for the past three days and it has been amazing. Having all my meals and snacks sorted has been a total godsend. I haven't been snacking on chocolate like I usually would and it's been so good to get home and not have to worry about what to cook that night. I obviously haven't lost a lot of weight as I've only been doing it for a few days, but my stomach looks flatter and I feel healthy and energetic.

Here's an example of what I've eaten today:

Breakfast:

Granola, natural yoghurt and grapes

Mid-morning snack:

A pear and pecan nuts

Lunch:

Ginger beef and noodles

Afternoon snack:

Spiced peach compote

dinner:

pesto chicken, rice and green vegetables.

It's also recommended that you drink a litre and a half of water each day.

Lisa Snowdon does this diet for a week or so when she needs a detox and I know that if I was doing this for longer I would get really good results. There are also a whole load of other diets including a detox one and a post-baby diet.

Check out the details at http://www.purepackage.com/



3 comments:

  1. What's the cost Nix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    This is nice. You are providing very nice service. I really like your menu. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.

    Thanks
    Diet Delivered

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the natural diets help to lose weight, so be natural in diets.

    ReplyDelete