Tuesday 18 June 2013

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow




I was sent a pot of the new Elemis Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow yesterday and it has got me really excited.

Frangipani Monoi is one of my favourite Elemis scents  and I have been a fan of the body oil for years. For me it is the smell of holidays, honeymoons, exotic destinations and romance and I love to use it as a massage oil as well as an all over moisturiser which honestly leaves you smelling amazing. I recommend using it all over and forgoeing your perfume. It is an unbelievably sexy scent and is also great for your skin.

The new salt glow combines the beautiful exotic fragrance of Tahitian mono oil and frangipani flowers with mineral rich salts and hibiscus to cleanse and exfoliate and a coconut oil base which melts on contact with the skin and seals in moisture.

Using the scrub was such a luxurious experience. The heady smell, the great consistency and veil of moisture left on the skin combine to make a seriously good body scrub. It really will leave your skin glowing.

The Salt Glow is coming out in July and will retail for £36.50. My recommendation would be to run yourself a bath, put on some chillout music and imagine you're on a beach in Mauritius with the man of your dreams as you scrub your legs to silky perfection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment