Wednesday 12 June 2013

Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes






I am SO excited about Goldfaden MD. It's the first organic and natural skincare brand to be developed by dermatologists which means that the products are good for you as well as being high-performers.

Doing a late night radio show means that I constantly suffer from dark circles under my eyes and other than using a good concealer, there's not much I can do about it. Upon using the Bright Eyes Radiance Concentrate I noticed an instant improvement. The thin skin under my eyes looked tighter and somehow brighter. The effects were pretty instant and I was seriously impressed.

The concentrate contains soy peptide, vitamin K, Rice Bran Extract, Organic Red Tea and Jojoba Oil which  work together to hydrate and firm the under eye area.

One of the best selling Goldfaden MD products is their Sun Visor which is a paraben and chemical free SPF 20 which can be applied over your foundation. It is non-oily, doesn't smear and contains anti-oxidant organic red-tea.

Goldfaden MD products are available at SpaceNK with the Eye Concentrate retailing for £48.

No comments:

Post a Comment