Wednesday 26 June 2013

Fredericks, Islington

Yesterday was my two year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly it's come around!

Chris and I were planning on having a nice meal at home to save money but that all changed when he won £1000 on a lottery scratch-card. Can you believe that? I NEVER win on those things and our friend Leif (who's very good with numbers) worked out that the chances of winning a grand are something like 1 in 14,000 so Chris was very lucky.

Anyway, we decided that instead of having a slap-up dinner at home we'd go back to our amazing wedding venue Fredericks and have the meal of our dreams, no expense spared.

It was so special to revisit Fredericks. It holds so many incredible memories for us and the food is exquisite. I started with the most succulent, juicy scallops I've ever eaten, followed by dover sole meuniere and strawberries three ways. We drank champagne and wine and had the most amazing night filled with beautiful memories and laughter.




As it was such a special occasion, I wanted to make sure that I was looking my best and after my shower I rubbed Thalgo Huile Sacree Polynesia all over my arms, legs and decolletage and was so excited with the results. This beautiful body oil smells of holidays, is wonderfully nourishing but best of all, it leaves your skin with an amazing golden sheen. My legs in particular looked all smooth and sparkly.

This stuff would look incredible with a tan!



If you're thinking of having a London wedding, then do check Fredericks out. We had the wedding of our dreams there.*

*This post is not sponsored and we paid for our meal :0)

1 comment:

  1. All the best, Tom, and thank you for maintaining the site so brilliantly
    Thanks so much, Very, very glad to hear it's staying up as an archive.


    Corona Dentist

    ReplyDelete