Tuesday 8 November 2011

Regents Street Christmas Lights and OK Beauty Tutorial



Morning!

I presented the Regents Street Xmas Lights last night with the gorgeous Jamie Theakston. It is at this point that I must say that a certain journalist wrote a ridiculous piece about him in the Daily Mail over the weekend. She sounded bitter and twisted and you heard it here that Jamie is a genuine and very good person. He is naturally inteligent and witty and a true family man so as far as I'm concerned that journalist can jolly well find someone else to bully with her lazy writing style.

Right....rant over!!

I am feeling very christmassy now and it was quite emotional when all the fireworks started going off as Regents Street sparkled! We may all be broke and in recession but whatever anyone says, Christmas is magical and I'm going to embrace every damn day of the party season.

Anyway, here's a link to this week's OK Magazine Beauty Watch. This week I'm joined by international makeup artist Martin Weiser who is brilliant. He tells us how to get the J-LO look

Enjoy xx


Beauty Watch - OK! on MUZU.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment