Thursday 14 February 2013

How to get Helen Mirren's Pink Hair

Is it just me or did Helen Mirren look amazing at the BAFTAS on Sunday?

When I get older I am 100% going to dye my hair pink. It screams "I'm old, I'm sexy and I'm unashamed of my wrinkles!"

The only reason that I haven't rushed to my local salon and done it already is because I'm unsure that  I would be taken quite as seriously on the This Morning sofa, although there is always the chance that it could boost my viewing potential.

 Anyway, if you've decided to "do a Mirren" then may I recommend hair wonder-brand, Fudge. I love their stuff and if you want to look like this.....







Then all you need to do is combine a bit of this:



With a good dose of this:



To get the look use Fudge Paintbox in Pink Moon (£9.25) mixed with a generous amount of Whiter Shade of Pale (£11.25). All the products are available here

Oh and I love this comment from John Vial who is their creative director:“Helen looks absolutely stunning at the BAFTAs. It just goes to show, even a Dame can experiment with hair colour—a pink rinse is definitely the new blue rinse!”

3 comments:

  1. Good - I should certainly say I'm impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information. The site ended up being truly simple to access. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you need to bleach first? I'm thinking of doing this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking so beautiful in this hair style. Specially in pink hair. I just love getting different hair styles. Recently I have opted Kety Perry's style. That is looking good. I would love to get this kind of beautyful hair style next time. Last time I took that hair cut in Charisma beauty salon Perth. They are very good in hair styles.

    ReplyDelete