Thursday 21 February 2013

Review of Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15

This is going to sound so terrible, but have you ever had one of those days when you think "Yum! What's that gorgeous smell?" only to realise that it's emanating from you?

Well I am going to happily admit that I smell brilliant today. It is a pleasure to be me because I can sniff myself as much as I want and have been all day :)



"Just one more little sniff"


I'm sad to say that this beautiful smell is not the result of my natural hormones and endorphines, but is down to Liz Earle's newest scent, Botanical Essence No 15 which is sexy and beautiful and has been turning heads all day.

The perfume is at it's heart a Spicy Oriental. It is called No 15 because it is made of 15 stunning ingredients including:

Damask Rose Absolute
Cedarwood
Vetiver
Bergamot
Tonka Bean Absolute
Clove Bud Oil
Benzoin Gum
Elemi Gum
Vanilla Extract
Pink Pepper Berry Oil
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Cinnamon Leaf
Guaiacwood Oil
Cypriol Wood Oil
Patchouli



Now I'm a big believer that a perfume can help you become the woman that you've always wanted to be and I think that this one is a mixture of "I'm sexy but not overt" and "I'm an  elegant, confident woman who is as self-assured as Audrey Hepburn and should be taken seriously".

I've been getting a few men at Heart to sniff me and here's what they've said:

"It's warm, woody and musky"
"It's sniffing my wife's head when I've been away for three days...warm and comforting"
"You smell damn hot"
"It's the smell of a woman I want to be with forever".
"It's really elegant"

I hope that you love this scent as much as I do. You can get it here for £45.

2 comments:

  1. I love Liz Earle. Her perfumes are beautifully natural and harmonious scents.

    I really need to get some more of the classic cleanser. My skin is desperate for it!

    Thanks for sharing Nicola, hope you are well, take care :) xxx

    ReplyDelete