Monday 18 February 2013

New Cid Cosmetics I-Gel Palette in Electric Blue

According to the powers that be, blue eye makeup is back in a big way.

Whenever I think of blue makeup, I am instantly transported back to the 80's and the memories aren't good!!


However, if used in the right way, blue can make your eyes sparkly, enhance the colour of your pupils and make the whites of your eyes even whiter!!





I've been doing my research for you and out of all the blue products on the market, my absolute favourite has got to be the electric blue in the New Cid Cosmetics I-Gel Palette. It's just gorgeous (as are the other colours which are Emerald and Indigo.)

It comes with a little brush and I've been using it both for my 60's flick and on my waterline. I also smudge the blue under my water-line a bit as you can see in the photo above.





Have fun playing around with this look and let me know how you get on xx

No comments:

Post a Comment