Wednesday 13 March 2013

Best Mascara-The Five Best Mascaras

Out of all the beauty products that I trial mascaras have got to be my favourite. When I find a mascara that really works I get incredibly excited...particularly when it is one of the cheaper ones on the market!!

When I look for a good mascara, I want it to be lengthening, volumising and non-clumpy. I also want it to stick in place without giving me horrendous panda eyes.

Here are my top five mascaras at the moment:




1. EYEKO SKINNY BRUSH MASCARA
£15
Available HERE
10/10 - Best for volume, length and lash health


I LOVE this mascara and I'm not the only one! Adele, Emma Bunton and a whole host of other celebrities swear by it. The brush clings to every lash and lengthens beautifully. After a few coats, your lashes look long, volumised and not at all clumpy.The formulation contains vitamin B which aids growth and this mascara hardly budges so is great for lower lashes too!




2. BOURJOIS VOLUME CLUBBING MASCARA
£7.99
Available HERE
9/10- best for massive, volumised lashes


This is a fantastic mascara and I love the price too. It is incredibly volumising and I always get comments when i wear it. (Most recently from a makeup artist). If you like having massive lashes then this is the mascara for you!




3. YVES SAINT LAURENT MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS FALSE LASH MASCARA
£23
Available HERE
8/10-best for women who love wearing false lashes



This is a real classic and makes your lashes look huge and doll-like. The only reason I haven't given it a ten is that it is quite expensive and tends to dry out rather quickly. Other than that, this is one of my favourite mascaras ever!




4. LANCOME HYPNOSE DRAMA
£22
Available HERE
9/10-best for big, thick lashes with little smudging


I love this mascara. The brush grabs on to every one of your lashes and after a few coats builds up beautifully for a dramatic look.




5. MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA
£10.99
Available HERE
9/10- best for dramatic, non-clumpy, volumised lashes


I always end up going back to this mascara. After a couple of coats your lashes will look good and after a few more they'll look incredible!! This mascara will give you huge, fanned out lashes and the price is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment