Thursday 14 March 2013

Review of GLAMGLOW Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask

I'm doing a week of overnights on Heart at the moment which invariably leads to lack of sleep, bad eating habits and lacklustre skin.

Having heard a lot of good stuff about GLAMGLOW Tingling and Exfoliating Mud Mask I was excited to give it a go today and I can tell you that the results were amazing. I applied it, let it dry for fifteen minutes and then washed it off when I had a shower and hey presto..... sparkling, radiant skin!!




The mask, which contains French sea clay, volcanic minerals and green tea does exactly what it says on the tin..it tingles (in a good way) as it dries and exfoliates beautifully on removal.

Many A List celebrities are said to use this before they have photo shoots for instant great looking skin and it has been hailed  as "a facial in a pot". I wouldn't go that far, but it will definitely make your skin look gorgeous and give you a radiant glow.

GLAMGLOW Mud Mask retails for £49.50 for a fairly small pot HERE. This is quite a lot to pay but I would buy it and then save it for special occasions when you want your skin to look extra good.

No comments:

Post a Comment