Tuesday 26 March 2013

Weleda Skin Food

We Brits love to talk about the weather. We are all aware that we do it and even though at times we make a concerted effort not to, invariably we start our conversations with a weather based statement.

Well it doesn't matter where you go at the moment, EVERYONE is talking about how cold it is. From shopkeepers, to gangs of kids, to my family and colleagues, we have a universal and ready-made conversation starter (and filler).

One of the things that haunts most people in this awful weather is horrid dry skin. Hands become scaly and painful, weird dry patches appear on our faces and our bodies (which we often forget to moisturise until the summer) are not looking pretty.

If you can relate to any/all of the above, then let me recommend the amazing wonder-cream/balm that is Weleda Skin Food. This all-natural moisturiser is intense, effective and really cheap. Victoria Beckham and Adele love it too so you'll be in good company if you buy a tube!



Here's how I use it:

Face: When my skin is REALLY dry I squeeze a tiny bit into my hands, warm it between my fingertips and then pat it lightly onto my face. It is really intense so you honestly won't need much. If you do this before bed, your skin will be gorgeous and soft by morning.

Hands: Smother on your hands before bed and wear cotton gloves while you sleep. Come morning, your hands will look and feel much better.

Feet: As with hands but wear socks! (obviously ;)

Body: Great for getting rid of dry patches on elbows etc.

I have also read that people use Skin Food on split ends, as a face mask, a cleanser, that it is great for soothing sunburn and that some men even use it to soothe the skin after shaving! It's the ultimate multi-tasker!

2 comments:

  1. Valuable ideas and advices. I just read your subject with great interest. They are saying they've been taxed and controlled to dying for many years, and they've no choice but to complete the things they can to claw their long ago into profitability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely useful

    ReplyDelete