Monday 1 April 2013

Vichy Normaderm 3 en 1

It's been a very busy Easter weekend in the Bonn household. Chris and I have visited multiple family members which has meant eating multiple delicious meals and stuffing our little faces with a ridiculous amount of chocolate eggs.

On Friday we went to visit our gorgeous niece and nephew and partook in the annual Easter Egg hunt. Being quite a competitive person, I kind of forgot that as a mature adult I should probably let the kids win and went full steam ahead filling my bowl to the brim with chocolate eggs and whooping every time I discovered another one!

It was only when little three year old Charlie looked at me with wide eyes and said "Meep Meep (his name for me), am I winning? I hope I can do the winner's dance!" that I realised that I should probably slow down a bit. I dropped a few of my many eggs in his basket and sloped off feeling a bit ashamed.

We saw my Mum on Sunday and this year rather than giving us eggs, she bought us goodies from her visit toParis that week. I was so excited when she handed over the above. I've been desperate to try Vichy Normaderm 3 en 1 for ages. It is the ultimate multi-tasker (and you know how much I love a multi-tasker) in that it can be used as a face wash, scrub and mask.

It is great for using in the shower and leaves your face beautifully cleansed without drying it out. It is soap and paraben free meaning that it is suitable for sensitive skin and with repeated use can shrink the pores, help get rid of black-heads and is particularly good for acne-prone skin.

Vichy Normaderm 3 en 1 costs around £11 and  is available at the odd independent Chemist in the UK. However,  I think it's much more sensible to book a weekend away in Paris and pick some up when you're there :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment