Sunday 21 April 2013

HydroEFFECT Facial at HydroHealing Day Spa



Me and the Facial Pen


On Friday I had one of the best facials of my life. I say that because it is now Monday and my face is absolutely glowing. It honestly hasn't looked this good since I was about ten years old.

The facial in question was at the gorgeous HydroHealing Day Spa in Notting Hill. The minute I walked into the spa I was impressed. It was bright, clean and friendly. The treatment rooms had gorgeous blue tiles and lovely lighting, reflecting the water theme.

The HydroEffect Facial is a non-invasive, pain free treatment which has the same effect as microdermabrasion but without the redness and stinging.

During the facial, super cooled, sterilised water is accelerated through a facial pen. This removes dead skin cells and clears the pores so is great if you have congestion. There are all the other relaxing benefits of a facial including a face-mask during which you are treated to an amazing Reflexology session.

I really do recommend this facial if you're not into invasive treatments/microdermbrasion but want your skin to look plumped and glowing. It costs £95 and is the perfect treat. I would also recommend this for brides to be but make sure you do it about around two weeks before the wedding. (I never think you should try a new treatment too close to the big day).

2 comments: