Monday 8 April 2013

My ASOS Lust List

Here are some of the things on ASOS that I'm lusting after at the moment. Watch out for a bit of a French theme. I blame it on the book that I'm currently reading. It's called Toute Allure and is by Karen Wheeler. It's making me absolutely desperate to jet off to France and sink my teeth into a buttery croissant!


Great with black tights and a blazer


ASOS Skater Dress In Vintage Wallpaper Print
£25



 Cute!


Pop Boutique Nautical Shift Dress
£22




French chic


Pop Boutique Breton Stripe Jersey Dress
£24




Possibly the most flattering clingy dress ever!



Coast Lana Jersey Dress with Belt
£95




Tres Chanel!




ASOS Blazer in Fluro Boucle
£35




Ah Oui!


ASOS Bonjour Jumper In Stripe
£30




While we're at it...



ASOS Bonjour Moustache Watch
£22

No comments:

Post a Comment