Saturday 9 March 2013

My Current Wishlist

It's neither Christmas nor my birthday but just in case anyone is planning on buying me an impromptu gift or doing something very nice for me,  here's my current wishlist  :)


Neom Complete Bliss Moroccan Rose Diffuser
John Lewis
£35


I love anything from Neom but my absolute favourite thing is their Complete Bliss Moroccan Rose scented Diffuser. The smell is so natural that it is like having your nose buried in the largest, most perfect rose,  fresh out of the garden. Everyhing in the Neom range is organic which is always a plus! Here's the link just in case you want to treat yourself .



 Short-Sleeved Skater Dress
ASOS
£22





I have this dress in navy with long-sleeves and it is ultra flattering and makes your boobs look great! This one will be great for the warmer months and I love the colour! You can find it in a variety of colours here.




Closet Wrap Front Tulip Dress
ASOS
£34.95





Yet another gorgeous ASOS dress. I love the bird print on this one and think it would look fab with a cardi and boots in the winter as well as making the perfect summer dress. Here's the link.




Ash Trainers
Outnet.com
SALE!!


I have wanted these for SO long and they're now on sale on Outnet.com!! You can get a pair of my favourite maroon ones here for £88 down from £160.


Caitlin Moran
Not for sale


Having read her amazing article on modern day feminism in Style Magazine this morning, I have decided that I would LOVE to have lunch and a good old natter with Caitlin. I think (hope) we'd get on very well indeed.



A trip to Patti and Bun


Forget wining and dining, I'm just desperate for a big, juicy burger from  Patti and Bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment