Monday 25 March 2013

Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner

If you're a fan of Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray then I have a feeling that you're going to like their new Surf Shampoo and Conditioner. The idea is that it gives voluminous, sexy, beach style hair and is particularly good if it's thinner than it used to be. It should also make your hair look lovely even if you choose to dry it naturally without styling first.


My usual choice of shampoo is Aussie Colour Mate which works really well on my hair. I follow it with L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 60 second saviour which is just INCREDIBLE! I absolutely swear by it and it was with slight trepidation that I swapped it for the Surf conditioner as I had a lovely night out with Chris planned and I wanted to look good. (He's seen far too much of me in my onesie recenty!)



After a couple of shampoos and a large squirt of conditioner, I decided that I liked the feel of the product and the smell was that kind of faux-oceanic scent that is fresh and makes you think of holidays. (It is currently below freezing in London so this provided some much needed in-shower escapism).





I dried my hair as usual but didn't apply any product (I usually use Argan oil on the ends and Batiste Big and Bouncy XXL Volume on the roots) as I wanted to see exactly how effective the shampoo and conditioner were. Well I can tell you that my hair looked very shiny  (in fact so much so that Chris even noticed it!) It also looked healthy and definitely had more volume than usual (not dramatically more but it was noticable).

I would definitely recommend these products as nice additions to your haircare collection. They're not Earth shattering, but definitely do what they say on the tin and give you an instant good hair day with very little styling.


4 comments:

  1. this sounds too good to be true!! do you know when these products will be available in store? I can't find them anywhere on their website. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://citywhisperss.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hi Citywhispers. It will be available in the next few weeks x

      Delete
    3. great. can't wait :) thanks xx

      Delete